Not only do we specialize in choice and rare plants at affordable prices,
but you can actually see them growing in our unique Woodland Walks in their
natural environments amongst well established settings.
Available Now Autumn Planting Bulbs & Onion Sets
- 'Autumn Champion' and 'Senshyu Yellow' onions sets £1.00 per
- Red onion sets expected early next year due to crop failure.
- Broad bean 'Aquadulce' £1.00 per mug full.
- Autumn planting bulbs sold ‘loose’, individually priced.
- Garlic: 'Elephant garlic' £1.25/clove.
'Solent Wight', 'Rhapsody Wight', 'Carcassonne Wight' & 'Extra Early Wight' all £2.00/bulb.
- Bare root mixed colours dwarf wallflowers @ £2.00p/bundle x 10 plants
- Bare root Sweet Williams, mixed colours @ £2.00p/bundle x 10 plants
- Pack bedding pansies & violas, primroses & primulas @ £4.00p/pack(6 plants)
PLEASE continue to respect Social Distancing.
We are also the home of the famous MacPennys Long Life Labels and the unique
New Forest Bracken Compost.
The Woodland Walks and gardens provide a living catalogue for MacPennys
nursery. We have grown and raised our own plants for sale at MacPennys nursery
for the past 75 years, so we know exactly what will suit your specific requirements.
Our extensive plant list includes many rare trees and shrubs, azaleas,
camellias, rhododendrons, heathers and many more unusual ericaceous
of which are available for you to buy and see all year round.
More on Woodland Walk
The knowledgeable staff at MacPennys could be of great help in making your selection,
as we can advise you on which plants, shrubs and trees will grow best in
your own gardens. Our advice is free so come along and take advantage of
our many years of experience. Contact
MacPennys Nursery is set on the edge of the New Forest in the village
of Bransgore just a short drive from both the Bournemouth and Southampton
areas. Find MacPennys